Saturday, August 15, 2009

08/15/09

Well, summer is coming to a close and my beautiful daughter is soon to enter her sophmore year of High School. This is pretty exciting. In addition, only 5 more months until her HUGE Sweet 16 Birthday bash! I swear it's like planning a wedding!

With school starting, there is school shopping, of course...considering her Dead Beat Father, there has been no additional child support. But, there would be no post for me to report on if he was an upstanding citizen and upheld his obligations as a father, right?

Nonetheless, she will certainly enjoy school clothes shopping and we already have all the school supplies, so we are almost there.

I too return to school full-time the same day she does, taking a full-time schedule while collecting unemployment, this will allow me to jump start my career as a Paralegal in spring that much quicker. I will have less than one year remaining following spring and I am pretty stoked! This career move will allow me to hopefully prevent other families from going through what I have been through over the last 15 years and will allow me greater access to networks to put an end to this cases drama, so stay tuned, I will keep you posted on my success!!!

Well, as mentioned no other monies received on the case since July 15, 2009 which means that the arrears are now $21,359.02 as of 08/15/09.

I am happy to report that Eric Broennle (Dead Beat Parent) and Kim (Rodenbaugh) Broennle (spouse) actively view this blog. That is an entertaining thought for me, as the writer, for a will not spare one moment to report Eric's shortcomings as provider to his biological daughter, regardless of who is reading!

So, Happy Close of summer to all (minus those mentioned in the later part of this update) and I will return soon with additional update.

~ Ciao