Friday, April 13, 2012

3 years later - God is GOOD!

Who knew? Three years after starting this blog, I would revisit it to see that I am living the promise I made myself. I have earned my degree as a Paralegal, graduating with Honors; spent the last 3-years working in two local law firms; most recently in Family law; and now started my own office from home, "Schaller-Stonehouse Paralegal Consultants of PA/NJ, LLC". My dream of advocating for others has finally become a reality. My office will work with adult individuals to take control of their legal situation in family and civil law so that they can save thousands of dollars they would otherwise pay an Attorney to do what they can do for themselves, pro-se.

Stay tuned for more updates. Please contact me at tanean@schaller-stonehousepc.com if you have any questions.

Please note, I am NOT an Attorney and cannot offer legal advise. I am here to help you, empower and help yourself.

Regards,
Tanean